life converts more and more into mechanical processes

(r)evolution of men

stress is the best tool for domesticating men.

“the poor and the middle class work for money,” but “the rich have money work for themselves”.

For most people the margin for a carefree and easy life become always more closer because money assumed its power over their lives.  We had to redefine the way how to view the modern world for to create a new vision with rational processes in accordance to the new way of looking.

If morality represents how we would like the world to work, then economics represents how it actually does work.

Only 8% of all people have enough capacity for to create problems with the necessary dimension for impact in worlds events. Not importing what the other 92% are doing, they never will be able to change something, not important what they are doing or not!

children

The rich like to have every day more and for the rest its every day more difficult to handle the basically needs from their life’s. For survive a lot of women changed to be men, because daily costs are growing faster than personal incoming’s and the possibility for to have children is converting more and more in a privilege for few couples.

Millions of families can no longer afford to live on two incomes. A generation ago, a typical middle-class family lived on the income of one breadwinner. In recent years it has taken two working spouses to live the modern middle-class dream. Now, it seems even that is not enough to survive the skyrocketing cost of living while saving for retirement and shouldering growing debt loads.

For majority of people sense of life is changing from “Work to live” into “Live to work“!

desire is produced like a a vision for to increase performance.

The last step for to economize working machinery, delegate business risks of untapped market niches and alleviate heavy burdens of social costs was creating incentives for people to move from the race of employment to the role of business owner and investor. In the hope of more income they renounce voluntarily to the protections of the labor market regulations and assume their own responsibility of productivity, social costs, debts and efficacy of work.

Now most of them had to work more for less money, with less vacations, less free time and a bigger risk to be affected negatively by social crisis and health problems.

pleasure of life, love and sex – for more and more just yet a nice fantasy for to dream …

Many couples no longer have sex, many of them by fatigue or because they have lost interest. The most common reason, put forward by one quarter of men surveyed are tired after work, while 19 percent of women said that sex requires great discomfort.

kama-sutra

“It’s a question of balancing work and life, this is not something that the individual can bear alone. People who directs companies have to do something about it.”

In an unequal world, it should be most fun to be in the ruling class, because life is really nice …

good music, good animation, good story …. its cool

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: